Meet The Doc
As a naturopathic functional integrative medicine doctor, prolotherapist (regenerative joint care), and chiropractor, Dr. Noah Perlman, is an advocate for safe, conservative, and effective treatment solutions. He focuses on preventive and supportive health care treatments utilizing a patient-centered focus to promote optimal health and wellness.
The goal of Dr. Perlman's clinical practice is to provide you with top quality innovative functional integrative medicine, orthopedic regenerative joint care and chiropractic treatment through the use of excellent diagnostics, non-invasive and evidence-based therapeutics, and solution-oriented health care. He empowers each of his patients to become active in their healing process in the short term and long term.
Dr. Perlman's Education & Experience
- Functional Medicine University. Certification 2021. Functional Integrative Medicine Practitioner
- University of Western States, Portland, Oregon. Graduated 2015. Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine.
- Bastyr University, Seattle, Washington. Graduated 2012. Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine.
- California State University, Chico, California. Graduated 2006. Bachelors in Spanish.
- Anthem College, Sacramento, California. Graduated 2000. Diploma in Surgical Technology.
You Deserve To Live Pain Free!
Copyright 2023 - Noah D. Perlman - All Rights Reserved.